Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Yarn Wreath


I was seeing yarn wreaths all over the internet and thought this would be a great way to have a wreath that continued to match my Valentine's color scheme. Malarie had just made a ton of rosettes for headbands, so she showed me how to make some. Super simple wreath, I love the look of it. I only wish it was not on my ugly brown front door :(





I wrapped a styrofoam heart wreath with black yarn added some hot pink, pink and white rosettes to the bottom and hung it with a hot pink ribbon that says "Love" in black. Perfect. And what can I say, but I LOVE it too!

I linked up to Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog. Go check out all the other fabulous craft projects.

I have also linked up to these other fabulous parties at:
Someday Crafts
Sassy Sites
Sister Stuff

No comments: