Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day outfits



My husband says that I am weird because I make Valentines outfits for my girls, but I love an excuse to put them in matching clothes. The thing is I make the outfit for valentines day, but they wear them all spring and summer. My pics are not very good, we were fighting early morning sun, we were running late for church and my darling A just wanted to spin and dance. Every where my more poor girls stood there were shadows or the sun was shining right in their eyes.

I made the girls matching circle skirts using MADE's tutorial, the material is from Joann's its a tie dyed pink, with white tie died hearts on it.



They were just going to wear white shirts but A's brand new white shirt that she had worn once, had a stain on it front and center. So I decided to sew a rosette out of the same material as the skirts to cover it, and I love how it tied it all together. I offered to put 3 rosettes on the color of T's but she didn't want it, she wanted to wear her shirt plain.



Lastly their hair. I made a rosette headband for T's hair and I LOVE it. And for A's hair she got two small rosette hair clips for her piggytails (the only way she wants her hair these days).



I love Valentines and creating for my girls.

Happy Valentines Day to all of you and Happy Crafting!

No comments: