Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I really have been crafting...

I have not blogged in forever, on any of my blogs and I have made a promise to repent! I really love to craft and I am actually taking more time to do it lately so I am going to do a catch up lump some post with some of the things I have made in the last few months, but sadly I can't even remember everything!

To start off my little sister just had beautiful twin babies, Kaden and Kenzie, they are adorable and she is my first sibling to have a baby! So in honor of her new sweeties I made her a nursing cover modeled by mom (my mom did not want to be the model, but it was her, my 2 year old, 10 year old or my husband, she won) who was out visiting and took it back with her. I used this tutorial here, and it was super EASY! I also made car seat covers for both babies (sorry no picture, because I don't have a car seat lying around and they live in another state) only I used cotton not fleece, using a combination of tutorials, but mostly this one here. And lastly I made burp cloths using flannel and terry cloth.


burp cloths

For Christmas I made ton of rice logs using this tutorial here.



My youngest also got a play kitchen for Christmas and mom just had to make her a little apron to go with it (picture to follow when I remember to take it and she is not sleeping). I also made an apron for my mom, but didn't get a picture of that.



Like I said , I know I've made more, but honestly can't think at the moment.

Happy crafting!

No comments: