Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine Circle Skirt

So I think I am becoming slightly Valentine obsessed, I'm having way to much fun making all things Valentines!

I have been wanting to try the Circle Skirt tutorial from Made and decided a Valentine skirt would be the perfect time. This is a SUPER easy, cute, and inexpensive skirt to make. I can only imagine how much easier it would be if you had a serger. As it was I had to hem the top before attaching the elastic and hem the bottom. You could easily shave off twenty plus minutes not have to iron and fold the hems. All in all though an easy, cute project. I will be making a few more for sure.

I made the skirt last night while my little one was sleeping and this morning when she woke I went in to get her and get her ready for church. I said "Look what I made you last night" and my little Lulu said "My skirt! I love it! Thank you!" She is always so cute and appreciative of everything I make for her.





So cute! Go check out MADE and all the great tutorials she has to offer. I know you will find a ton of stuff to make.

Happy Valentines and Happy Crafting!

I have linked up to some great linky parties at:
Sister Stuff
Sassy Sites
Someday Crafts

No comments: