Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine's Bunting

My good friend Malarie and I have a whole list of fun Valentine crafts/decor we want to do for our home. We had kind of discussed what we wanted to do and didn't really have anything set in stone to do together, but still we both came up with our lists bunting, wreath, etc. we both went to our favorite craft stores (we were supposed to go together but I had a sick child), and both found that we were inspired by the same fabric...


This fabric changed everything. Next thing we knew we were on task to do pretty much the same projects, even in the exact same color schemes. What was going to be traditional valentine decor in red, pink and white quickly changed to black, hot pink and light pink!

To kick of our Valentine crafting party we started with Valentine's day buntings or banners inspired by this tutorial here and our great fabric find!



My rock wall above my fireplace is huge!!! So my banner is 140 inches!! But I LOVE IT!

We have 5 more fun projects planned and I am also going to make some valentine skirts for my girls. I can't wait to get started on our next project next week. Diet coke, pizza, crafting and our toddlers running around makes for a very fun and exciting day!

Happy Crafting!

I've linked up to some linky parties at:
Sister Stuff
Sassy Sites
Someday Crafts

No comments: